Work for 101Rabbits
101Rabbits is hiring two positions for summer 2021! We are looking for a Shipping Associate to work 20-25 hours/week (Monday through Friday). We are also looking for a Sales Associate to work 6-10 hours/wk (Saturday + occasional other hours).
How to Apply
To apply for these positions, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Warehouse and Shipping Associate
We are looking for a hard-working passionate and creative Shipping Associate to help us in our mission to promote healthy and happy rabbit care. The right person will be responsible for picking, boxing, labeling, and shipping all of our orders to customers world-wide from our distribution center located in Stevens Point, WI.
- You will be the primary person responsible for doing shipping for our business. Must be reliable, dependable, and responsible.
- Pick orders, neatly and safely box products, picking the most economical packaging for the order. Label and ship orders. Occasionally, this also requires taking orders to the nearest courier drop-off location.
- Assist with inventory, including receiving, stocking, and counting merchandise with accuracy.
- Various product packaging and merchandising tasks.
- Maintain honest and accurate shipping transactions. Proactively contact customers when necessary to resolve any address issues
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for all employees and visitors. Part of your workday will include sweeping, emptying trash, picking up outside, and a small amount of shoveling and salting in the winter months.
- Feeding and caring for foster rabbits, as-needed.
- Be willing to help solve any problem you can for customers
- Be flexible and available for assisting with anything else needed
- Must be honest, hard working and able to be trusted to work alone. We trust our employees to do their job with little supervision.
- Be hardworking, cheerful, helpful to others, and focused on customer success
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Not afraid of working hard and doing anything that needs to be done. Must not be afraid of cleaning bathrooms
- Comfortable using computers
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Must hold a valid driver's license
We are looking for an animal-loving, passionate and creative Sales Associate who will help our customers keep their rabbits safe, healthy and happy.
- Be an effective advocate for safe, healthy, and happy rabbit care.
- Be friendly to customers and make them feel at home.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for our shoppers to visit.
- Be willing to help solve any problem you can for customers.
- Assist with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keeps customers informed of everything 101Rabbits has to offer them and their rabbits.
- Staying knowledgeable on our range of animal products
- Explaining the benefits and functions of the products, how to use them, and when to use them
- Maintain honest and accurate sales transactions. Accepting and processing orders, operating the POS register, and curbside delivery
- Feeding and caring for rabbits
- Assist with general cleaning and upkeep, as-needed
- Be flexible and available for assisting with shipping as needed
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- A valid drivers License
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Preferable retail experience
- Preferable animal care experience
- Preferable small animal knowledge
We are dedicated to enriching the lives of house rabbit owners everywhere by providing education for owners and safe and healthy products for rabbits.
How to Apply
To apply for these positions, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org