101Rabbits is hiring for a sales associate! Please read the following to apply:
We are looking for an animal-loving, passionate, and creative Sales Associate who will help our customers keep their rabbits safe, healthy, and happy. The sales associate will be responsible for watching over the retail store, assisting customers, providing education on small pets, and caring for the retail space. They will also be responsible for helping care for the foster bunnies staying at the retail store.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be an effective advocate for safe, healthy, and happy rabbit care.
- Be friendly to customers and make them feel at home.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for our shoppers to visit.
- Be willing to help solve any problem you can for customers.
- Assist with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keeps customers informed of everything 101Rabbits has to offer them and their rabbits.
- Staying knowledgeable on our range of animal products
- Explaining the benefits and functions of the products, how to use them, and when to use them
- Maintain honest and accurate sales transactions. Accepting and processing orders, operating the POS register, and curbside delivery
- Feeding and caring for rabbits
- Assist with general cleaning and upkeep, as-needed
- Be flexible and available for assisting with shipping as needed
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- A valid drivers License
- Lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Animal care experience required
- Preferable retail experience
- Preferable small animal knowledge
We are dedicated to enriching the lives of house rabbit owners worldwide by providing education for owners and safe and healthy products for rabbits.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org